Our future commitment
Frasers Property stands for building happier and more sustainable places and communities.
We understand the importance of wellbeing and efficiency within your business and aim to support our customers by providing a framework for a sustainable and happy communities across our portfolio, contributing to growth and productivity within your business. We are committed to enhancing the condition of our buildings and business parks to support our customers and align with their ESG (or CSR) goals.
We are committed to being carbon neutral by 2050 aligned with the Science Based Targets initiative.
At Chineham Park we are committed to
- We are committed to reducing our consumption of the Earth’s limited resources and preserving them for future generations.
- We are committed to creating a positive impact on our business communities and the local communities in which we operate.
- We are committed to incorporating innovative solutions and sustainability criteria into the way we operate our business park.
- Undertook air quality testing on all multi occupier buildings.
- Increased the number of electric car charging points.
- Continued the LED light replacement programme in managed areas and voids.
- Taps, shower heads and WCs upgrades in managed areas to water conserving equipment.
- Installed cycling and end of trip facilities in buildings.
- Completing climate change risk assessments and implement the recommendations.
- Installation of smart metering and new smart sub-meters.
- Installing more electric car charging points.
- Implementing a Sustainable Travel Plan.
- Installing solar panels on multi-occupier buildings.